Friday, June 4, 2010

Blog Guilt


Star Prairie, Wisconsin
May 29, 2010


I feel badly that I have neglected my blog lately. My only explanation is that our last six weeks have been packed with: one major surgery, one business trip, and two personal vacations among other things. I'm excited to settle into a fun (albeit scorching) Texas summer.

I've been thinking I'd expand the blog focus a little beyond just the dog topics; that way I'll have more to write about and can share a broader perspective of this doggy mom's life. And at any rate it's my blog, and I'll do what I want to! Ha ha. I have absolutely been loving the fashion & beauty blogs that I follow, and even they seem to write beyond fashion & beauty to include lifestyle and personal updates. Another thing I have noticed about those blogs is that they pretty much blog 5-6 times a week. It keeps readers entertained and keeps the blog fresh and moving. Not that I am entertaining readers, but I like the idea of keeping a blog as a sort of a modern evolving journal.

Ok, I think that's enough of this late night babble. Until next time...

R

No comments:

Post a Comment