5 hours ago
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Ten Day Challenge
Figured this would be a good challenge to keep my blogging momentum going. Although ten secrets? I don't have ten secrets. I don't have ONE secret. LOL. Ok, I'll try.
1. I didn't grow up with dogs. Because of this I was terrified of them. But I always had this fantasy of having a Lab. Then I got Mason. And I was terrified of him. Haha.
2. I hate canned peas. Not scintillating at all. Sorry.
3. I was kicked out of Brazil. Not as juicy as it sounds.
4. I've breached airport security after 9-11. Not smart. At all.
5. I wrote the f-word on a piece of paper and showed it to my kindergarten teacher, because a little boy told me to. I didn't know what it said or what it meant. I had never even heard that word. Lesson? Never listen to a man. LOL.
6. I wish I was a size double-zero like my baby sister. I don't know where she got it from.
7. I took my parents' station wagon for a joyride in the middle of the night when I was fourteen. They still don't know.
8. I watch way too much tv.
9. I don't read enough.
10. I've never been arrested or gotten any sort of fine or ticket. Kind of the opposite of a secret.