Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Searching for a Home




We've been searching for a home for awhile now. Despite a generous bid on a short sale the owners went with another offer. We were so disappointed. Now my husband just put in an offer on another home. Fingers crossed. Again.

I'm so ready to send the dogs, send our stuff, and hop on a plane. I have a TON of stuff to do all alone, but I'll get it done. I have to. At least I don't have to pack! I have another round of appointments for the dogs, somehow getting them all to Houston so they can get a direct flight, not to mention getting all their airline crates and paperwork in order. Also have to schedule and supervise TMO, make sure everything is clean and prepped to be packed, and get home for one more visit before I head to Oahu.

I'm so ready to be with my husband again!

No comments:

Post a Comment