Saturday, April 9, 2011

To the Next Chapter

I know it's been awhile. Again. But the presenting problem was the same. I was processing everything that's been going on in my life.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whatever that may be. The dogs are maybe halfway ready for Hawaii. I have to get Mason and Katie caught up with rabies documentation and FAVN tests. Then we have another round of appointments to get everyone's health certificates and then there's coordinating flights, crates, paperwork, etc. Exhausting.

Nala, Sid, the puppies, and Geneva have had rabies documentation/vaccinations and FAVN tests done. I had a great visit with my sister. She learned the shuffle procedure quickly, so I had some help that week. She also hung out with me at the last Big Fix, so she got to see what I'm up to down here.

Stanford went to his forever home; he now lives with Freddie bear. Tyler and Benny need to find their homes now. I have faith that it will all work out before we leave.

The doggies' daddy came home last weekend and surprised me. We took Nala, Colby, and Geneva to their appointment together. Colby had his shoulder x-rayed; it came back looking benign. Thank god.

That's about it. Another Big Fix is coming up on April 30th. I'm busy de-cluttering and organizing for the move. Now that I have my good camera back I'll post more pics of the pups.


Monkey says, "you're boring me". Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment