Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Like a (Three-Ring) Circus

I have today off. YAY! I think all weekends should be three days long. It is just enough time to relax, recharge, and catch up on everything - especially errands that can only be done during business hours...grrr.

So I found out early this morning that a veterinarian we personally know was willing to help me get things in order for the dogs to go to Hawaii. I let everyone out, gave everyone breakfast, got myself ready, got Colby and Spec ready, got some documents prepped, and I was out the door by nine.


Spectre & Colby Jack in the waiting room today.

After a quick stop at FedEx, an hour at the vet, and another stop at FedEx, Colby and Spec have their Rabies tests taken care of. Hooray! Two down, five to go! :P It was a little nerve-wracking to send it off - these things take a lot of time and money - but it feels good to know what to do now. Thank goodness for the generosity of Dr. A!


Silk Spectre on the way home - such a good girl.

I still have to go to the post office to send a package off to Adam and stop at the grocery store. I have a dentist appointment and oil change tomorrow morning, then I'm off to work for the week. My sister comes on Saturday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment