Sunday, September 4, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!

I'm in a good mood this morning. My friends are on their way over to help me move a couple couches to the curb for large item pickup this week. Pickups are in March and September - perfect timing to unload junk before the move.

Later I'm going to my supervisor's pool party & bbq. Last pool party of the summer! I can't think of a better way to send out the summer. Soooo excited for the holidays. October through December are my favorite time of year. We have both our birthdays and our anniversary in addition to: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. WOOHOO! I love it. And this year my big move will be somewhere in the middle of it all. Crazy!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time later on after you move those couches. We hope you had a wonderful time. Thanks for the share.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete